Wednesday, December 25, 2013

*insert obligatory "Merry Christmas" post here*

Hi darlings! ♡

Discussion time! How was your Christmas? What was your favorite present? Let me know in my tagboard! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your friends and families. I was very blessed this year, so I guess that means it's time for *drumroll* my first ever haul! *gasp*

I promise I'm not trying to make this seem like a "look at all my new stuff" post (that's what hauls are for, right?), so bear with me.


On the 25th day of December, my family gave to me: 
  • Adidas sweatpants
  • the American Pie trilogy
  • Best Buy gift card ($30)*~
  • BIC pens
  • Clean & Clear Morning Burst facial cleanser
  • Discover gift card ($25)*
  • an extra large beer glass (it can hold 5 beers)*~
  • Freeman Feeling Beautiful facial peel-off masks (2)
  • an iSound portable speaker
  • a monogrammed bathrobe* 
  • a monogrammed infinity scarf (in my school colors!)
  • a Northwestern State drink bucket*
  • a Northwestern State pullover
  • a pashmina
  • peanut M&M's
  • pistachios
  • a spa kit
  • Starbucks Iced Coffee via Ready Brew
  • Steel Magnolias
  • a Vera Bradley backpack with a matching campus ID holder
  • Victoria's Secret gift card ($50)*
  • Welch's Fruit Snacks (I laughed while I was typing this because it made me think of Xochitl's obsession with them back when we went to high school together.) 
  • $300*
*not pictured.
~gag gift.

I would write more about my day in this post, but I need to go to bed soon since I will be working the Holiday Hoops tournament tomorrow gag me with a spoon. Until next time, my pretties! ♡

PS. Since Christmas is over, the layout of my blog is slowly but surely returning to normal.
PPS. After freaking out about it for the last few days, my navel piercing is finally starting to heal! I'm so excited. 

No comments: