Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

This post is going to be short, sweet, and to the point because my grandma's computer only has Internet Explorer. Nobody likes Internet Explorer, so you know what that's like. (It doesn't like Blogger or GIFs.

Anyway, over the past few days I realized that there is a possibility I might have to transfer to LSU Shreveport (which I'm secretly hoping will happen because I'm getting tired of NSU). However, I don't plan on worrying about that until I absolutely have to.

I've noticed that I always have these crazy ideas that I never commit to or go through with. Today, for example, I decided that I was going to write a book. Fictional, of course. I'm not going to give away the plot just yet, but the title of the book will be called Reflect. I'm just going to leave this here...

re·flec·tion
/riˈflekSHən/


noun
noun: reflection
1. he throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it.
2. an amount of light, heat, or sound that is reflected by a body or surface.
3. an image seen in a mirror or shiny surface.
4. a thing that is a consequence of or arises from something else.
5. a thing bringing discredit to someone or something.
6. serious thought or consideration.
7. an idea about something, esp. one that is written down or expressed.

No comments: