Thursday, December 19, 2013

I survived my finals!

Hey guys! 👋 😄

Sorry for being inactive and taking so long to reply to you guys! I've been busy with school, but I made it through my first semester at NSU! I'm pretty mad at myself for not doing as well as I could have, but I walked away from finals with my 3.5 GPA still intact.

I never thought I would say this, but I've never been happier to be back home in Center. After finals were over, I was all like "What do I do with my life?"

Unfortunately, I'm still in that "What do I do with my life now?" mode. 😭

This weekend (it's Thursday, but it feels like a Friday so I'm considering today the start of my month-long weekend), I'm planning on going to youth group for the first time since August  ✊ 😭, going to Christmas with my Dad's side of the family on Saturday, then I'm going to read Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang, which I bought a few days ago. I'm only on the 2nd chapter, but so far the book is very politically incorrect and hilarious. I'll do a review on it when I'm done reading.


I hope you all have a very happy day! 💕

No comments: