Thursday, February 19, 2015

Top of the Krass

Hey y'all!

I'm beyond excited to tell you all that I am now a brand representative for the company Krass & Co.! From the beach bum to the athlete, and even to the preppy sorority girl, Krass & Co. has lots of adorable athletic shorts and t-shirts that are perfect for everyone. I fell in love with this company several months ago, so I am honored to be chosen as a brand rep!

Combining the perfect dose of class with an unmatched element of flash and athletic-style, these shorts are more than well-suited for any adventure you find yourself on.

And now, for the fun part: I have a little treat for you all! With this referral link, you can get a 15% discount with your purchase so you can try out as many Krass & Co. goodies as you want!

No comments: