Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New School, New Home, New Life

Hi everyone! It's been such a long time since I last updated this blog (May, actually!), but I'm glad to be back. Over the course of the summer, I got a job as a bartender at Hawkeye Hunting Club, a very beautiful but prestigious resort hidden in the pineywoods of Center. I also moved out of my parents' house to live with my grandparents', took a few Summer 1 classes, and went road tripping to various places in Texas such as Fredricksburg and Kemah. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to update and keep y'all posted because my cousin's darling puppy chewed up my charger.

Anyways, I just wanted to write a short post to let whoever may be reading this know that I am still alive. With the fall semester (and sorority recruitment!) right around the corner, I am beyond excited to start my junior year of college at a brand new university.

No comments: