Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Short Update

Hey y'all!

Remember when I said in my last post I was going to chop off my hair? Well, I finally got the courage to do so! I should've taken a before picture but I couldn't, since I don't have a camera phone anymore.

I actually wanted an asymmetrical bob like the one in my previous post, but since my hair is so curly it'd look weird unless I straightened it every day (which I'm too lazy to do anyways. 98% of the time my hair stays in a ponytail and my bangs are pinned back.)

Since I'm in pep band for my school, whose basketball team made it to the Southland Conference Tournament, I will be traveling to Katy, Texas tomorrow morning and will be gone all weekend because of the tournament. I will be sure to post plenty of pictures in my next blog if I can get my hands on a camera.

If you're reading this post, please relink me! Thank you. ♥

No comments: